Saturday, July 23, 2016

Recovering from Yesterday..

Tuesday..was just another start of a whole new project

<♡>We started another project with Karen of making an object this time..
<✴︎>Using our black and white paint to make a gray scale..didn't think this would be so hard

<♡>
We didn't do much today because Karen knew we needed to recover from that big run way show we had yesterday so we started to think of ideas and were shown examples from the past. 

・I first thought of doing shoes that were "mermaid" themed and add some sea shells and coral but i felt that it was too simple and i wanted to make somehing that i could and would want to wear so i had ahard time deciding whatt i wanted to do..

・So today I couldnt do much.. but just sit there and stare at my computer screen.

<✴︎> 
In Paul's class today , we made (tried making ) a gray scale by balancing out the black and white paints.

・I thought it would be easy... I was totally wrong. It took me the whole class to just get one color right..
・At home I struggled getting the colors right because Paul wasn't here to check it for me but I made a ton of swatches and attempted to get the colors okay but wasn't so satisfied with them. But pat on the back for me because I didn't search on the internet even once to see if the colors were right.





No comments:

Post a Comment